All Music-Lovers Welcome!

Music has played an important role in my life for as long as I can remember. Playing music, singing, listening to albums/CDs/MP3s, attending lots and lots of concerts...it's all good! I have nowhere to discuss it and am kind of tired of posting things to my facebook page (where I'm sure most of my friends are tired of seeing all my ramblings, too!). So...that lead me here. Who knows if anyone will see this and read it. I suppose I should have titled the blog "Just You and Me...Talking About Music Again" because it would be a lot more fun for me if other people talk about music with me! I love to get recommendations for great tunes...all genres. Please know, though...I'm not a fan of country music. You can still suggest songs for me to listen to and I promise to try 'em out but can't promise I'll like them if they're country! :) So, please join me...talk about music...



Monday, August 30, 2010

Voodoo child - Orianthi live in KL 4/8/2010

If you're not sure if you know who Orianthi is but you've seen Michael Jackson's movie "This is It" then you know her...she was playing lead guitar for his band on his final tour and is shown many times in the film. She's actually pretty incredible. Here she is doing a cover of Jimi Hendrix's "Voodoo Child." I think even Jimi would like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment